Information on Golf Mental Game Training Packages
HOW TO GET STARTED
To arrange a free, no-obligation chat with me please use the contact form below or feel free to email or call me.This initial conversation is an ideal opportunity to ask any questions you might have. Then, as a first step you’ll complete a comprehensive mental game assessment profile as a starting point for our work together. This will help us identify the specific areas of your golf game which would benefit the most from some coaching support. We will carefully review your mental assessment profile and together create a coaching plan tailored to your needs.Then we can arrange your first coaching session and start your journey towards thinking and playing to your full potential.
SESSIONS AND COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT
While we’re working together I offer email and/or telephone support including a regular weekly check-in to evaluate your progress and answer any questions. I also provide many training videos, eBooks handouts, workbooks and self assessment sheets to help you integrate these skills into your game. I normally recommend coaching sessions every 2 to 3 weeks to allow you time and space to integrate the new tools and techniques into your game.
PACKAGES PRIVATE ONE TO ONE COACHING Mental Game Coaching Package Includes :
- 3 or 6 hours of one to one coaching.
- Detailed Mental Game Assessment and personalized coaching plan.
- Unlimited email coaching support for the duration of the package.
- Coaching support calls 5-10 mins before and after big competitions when needed.
- Comprehensive handouts, workbooks, practice drills and ongoing self assessment sheets.
- Additional audio and video training materials on all core skills.
- Juniors + adults : 269€ for 6 sessions of 30 minutes private coaching
- Juniors + adults 499 € for 12 sessions of 30 minutes private coaching
Sessions are face to face or by video Skype.
SMALL GROUP COACHING 2 – 4 GOLFERS on the golf course
Group on course playing lesson Includes :
- A personalized performance assessment (GMAP) to find out your strengths and weaknesses.
- Assessment of current skills, goals, and challenges.
- Two hours of on course coaching.
- Access to comprehensive handouts, workbooks, practice drills and ongoing self assessment sheets.
- Additional audio and video training materials on specific core topics.
- 7 holes on course playing lesson 2 golfers : 195 € total cost
- 7 holes on course playing lesson 3 golfers : 240 € total cost
Click to see how other professional and amateur golfers have benefited from Mark’s Coaching
73-71-72 and T-21. Mixed feelings from this last tournament. Thought long game was really good, but short game was off and in the last round I missed too many putts inside 10feet. Big thanks goes to Mark Walker who helped me a lot with my patience which was key in the first two days to make the cut. Learn and move on.Michal Pospisil